Political commentator, YouTuber personality, talk show host and author, Dave Rubin In Conversation with Benny Johnson, makes their Clearwater debut. Dave’s background as a stand up comedian, degree in political science, and willingness to listen without fighting has uniquely positioned him to tackle big ideas and uncomfortable truths with thought leaders from both sides of the aisle. He is the creator and host of The Rubin Report, a political talk show on YouTube and on the network BlazeTV.
**All LCR Tampa Bay Members will get a FREE Meet & Greet with Dave Rubin and Benny Johnson with purchase of a ticket**
You must also RSVP to this event so we have a headcount. Once you have purchased your ticket for the Dave Rubin event, please forward your confirmation email to Vince @ [email protected]
Every ticket includes a copy of Dave Rubin’s book, Don’t Burn This Country.
Platinum tickets give all fans safe and easy access to incredible tickets at market driven prices for many of the most popular events. These in-demand tickets to concerts and other events are made available by artists and event organizers through the primary ticketing provider. Platinum ticket price starts at $100. Platinum seats include a premium seat ONLY, no VIP or Dinner Experiences are included.
Performance is at the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre, 405 Cleveland St, Downtown Clearwater.
The Bilheimer Capitol Theatre has joined with the renowned Clear Sky on Cleveland to offer a delicious premium dining and entertainment experience. View Menu
Bilheimer Capitol Theatre Private Luxury Boxes
Experience the elegance and privacy of one of our exclusive Bilheimer Capitol Theatre Luxury Boxes.
Amenities include a private box for four with a unique perspective of the stage in the beautifully restored Bilheimer Capitol Theatre. Luxury boxes include complimentary wine, champagne, soft drinks and snacks.
A limited number of Private Luxury Boxes are available for single event purchase by calling Adam at 727-712-2717 or email him at [email protected] for more information. Full season boxes are also available to purchase.
Each box consists of (4) seats. When purchasing, you must purchase all 4 seats.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here.
The following protocols are currently in place:
• We encourage the use of face masks inside the facility though masks remain optional for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please be aware that this is subject to change and may be voluntary on the day of the event. Do not purchase if this is a concern.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items.
• Our facility will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• To minimize wait time and reduce crowding, please consider using our mobile app to order Concessions on-site.
• The main lobbies opens one hour prior to performance. For your convenience, early access to theater seating is available. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before show time to avoid lines.
• For the safety of others, all persons with suspected illness or have recently been exposed to contagious disease, should not attend.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liability. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
405 Cleveland St
Clearwater, FL 33755
Google map and directions